How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for from the organization and to improve our products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- To send you a newsletter
- To contact you via email for co-operation purposes
We will not share your personal information with or sell it to third-party marketers.
Our service partners
We may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
- Google LLC, which provides our email service. We also use Google Analytics service to measure the performance of this website and their G
- Flexwebhosting, which hosts this website.
- WordPress, whose WordPress software (and associated add-ons) we use to manage the content of this website.
We will not share your personal information with any other third-party unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
How to make a request about your data
You can contact us to ask us what data we hold about you, who has access to it and how it is being used. We will also delete any data about you that we hold if you ask us to.
To make a request please contact our Data Controller, Iwanjka Geerdink, at email@example.com.
Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a small file stored on your computer or device, which enables our website to identify your computer or device as you view our website pages. Cookies allow websites to store your preferences and track how websites are used.
- Record website usage data
- Identify whether you are signed into our website
- Test content on our website
- Recognise when you return to our website
Links to external websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We have no control of websites outside of wheatleys.co. We are not responsible for the content of other websites, or for the protection or privacy of data you submit to them.